The Senior Operations Analyst is responsible for a variety of internal processes as well as trading partner-related projects that involve large volumes of data. Data may be retrieved from multiple, unrelated sources with imperfect information.
What you’ll do:
- Provide daily support to the VP of Operations
- Collaborate with 3rd party logistics warehouse for orders
- Verify and manage inventory
- Identify, investigate and resolve operational issues, ensuring customers satisfaction and maintaining systems and data
- Develop dashboards and scorecards that drive enterprise results.
- Support one or more projects or division analyses that drive expected results throughout the supply chain.
- Create models that support repetitive analysis
- Creates and update operational procedures.
- Participates in testing, evaluation, monitoring and resolution of new and existing process gaps and systems.
Who you are:
- Post-Secondary education in Industrial Engineering/Logistics or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field, preferably within a Supply Chain environment, manufacturing, or logistics
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy with data retrieval, manipulation and calculation.
- Ability to interpret data into compelling insights and present to a variety of levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver a business process
- Must have very advanced Excel skills (pivot table, VBA…)
- ERP experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong character with integrity and passion, able to interact with suppliers and customers
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to consider how work underway impacts other areas/projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Bilingual English/French is an asset
- Must love sleep!