Endy is a Toronto based startup that reinvents the way people sleep. We created Endy with the singular belief that everyone deserves to feel well rested in the morning. Venture-backed by a leading tech entrepreneur, we are a team in high growth mode. Endy has renewed the way people shop for sleep with an innovatively designed and handcrafted mattress that we sell affordably and directly to our online customers. We’re looking for creative and motivated people to join our team and help us change the world, one good night’s sleep at a time.
What you'll do:
- Represent the Endy brand with best-in-class customer experience, helping customers over phone, email, and LiveChat
- Efficiently process sales orders and manage customer relationships
- Quickly and efficiently solve problems for customers when deliveries, transactions, or experiences don't go as planned
- Capture customer insights and product experiences to report back to the Endy team
- Work across functional teams for improving the customer experience and think proactively about bettering our products, services and protocols
- Update and communicate weekly and monthly Customer Experience metrics
who you are:
- Work experience in customer experience, sales or social community development, preferably at a retail or e-commerce company (bonus if it’s a startup!)
- Must speak fluent French
- Empathetic and clear communicator across communication channels
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with all types of customer personalities
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task with a smile
- Must love sleep!
Send us an introductory email with your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org